All or most users are unable to make use of Jive due to severely degraded performance. Pages are loading very slowly, with delays or timeouts occurring for multiple users. Other issues can include:
- Failed login attempts/users not being able to login to Jive.
- Delays/lag when trying to perform actions in Jive like navigating through the site or creating/updating content.
- Video uploads not working/misbehaving.
- Timeouts in page tiles or recent activity lists.
This article provides more information about this type of issue.
These problems may be appearing as the result of an issue occurring in one of the Jive Cloud or Hosted regions. To identify if there are any ongoing issues being investigated, review the Jive Software Status page:
This page lists which Jive Cloud/Hosted regions or components are affected by an ongoing issue. The details of any issues being investigated will be listed at the top of the page, along with the status of the investigation into them.
Confirm the following items:
- If the incident listed at the top of the page indicates that there is an active investigation into a degraded performance issue.
- If your Jive instance region matches one of the regions that is not listed as operational.
If those items can't be confirmed:
- File an urgent priority level support ticket to ensure an investigation begins as quickly as possible into the cause of the problem you're experiencing.
If the items can be confirmed:
You can click on the Subscribe link in the incident title if you would like to receive a notification when the incident status is updated or when it is marked as resolved:
The popup that appears will allow you to choose how you would like to be notified of the incident investigation status:
Once the issue is resolved, you will be notified via the notification type of your choice.
If you would like to be notified in the future whenever an incident is being actively investigated, click on the "Subscribe to Updates" button at the top of the page and enable the type of notification that you would prefer.