When trying to update a document, one of the following error messages appears at the bottom of the page:
- You are not allowed to create or update this content
- An error has occurred processing the data. If the problem persists, contact an administrator.
- An error occurred processing your request. If this problem persists, please contact the webmaster or administrator of this site.
This issue can be caused by images in the document that have a special character in their name. Jive was updated to resolve this problem, however, documents that were created before the fix was in place will need to have those images removed and re-inserted.
In order to resolve this issue, please follow these steps:
- Right-click on all of the images in the document.
- Save them to your computer.
- Review the names of the images you saved/downloaded to determine if any of them have special characters in their name. If you didn't find any images with special characters in their name, move on to Step 4. Otherwise:
- Remove those images from the document, then re-upload/re-insert them from your computer.
- Attempt to update the document again.
- If the issue persists, follow the next step.
- Contact us so that ATLAS can assist you. If you are not satisfied with the solution provided by ATLAS, then it will create a ticket for you on which you can attach the HAR file captured when recreating the issue.