You would like to get a custom report of specific information in your community. For example, a list/export of:
- All content/pages with their owners.
- All the groups that don't have an active administrator.
- All the administrators of spaces, projects, or social groups.
- All the spaces, groups, and projects in your community.
- All the content in your community along with specific information about it.
The following options are available to you in order to gather custom reports for your community:
A Jive Professional Services Engagement
You can consider an engagement with the Jive Professional Services team, which would incur additional costs. For more information, please contact your account manager, customer success manager, or account executive.
Support Agents can follow the process outlined in the article about Handling Sales-Related Requests to get details of the customer's Account Manager. Agents can then provide these details to the customer.
The Jive REST API
The Jive REST API can be used to obtain a wide variety of data on your community, although there is some specific information that is not available from the API. For example, the API can only provide administrator-related information for social groups.
To get started with using the API, please review the following items:
- The HTTP Basic w/SSL section of the Developer Introduction to the Jive API.
- Note: API request results will be limited based on the authenticated user's System Administration Permission Level.
- The Important Features section of the Jive API Website - with an emphasis on the Paginated Lists feature.
- The Jive Developer Resources and Documentation.
The Analytics Export Tool
Jive Cloud customers have access to the Analytics Export Tool, which can be used to obtain a variety of data about your community.
The Jive Application Database
You can query a copy of your Jive databases to get information directly from them. The following document contains links to the database schemas as well as other helpful information: Finding the Jive Database Schemas.
Jive Hosted customers can download a copy of their database from the Jive Cloud Admin tool.
Jive Cloud customers have to request a data dump in order to get a copy of their database.