When users follow a link to a content view that was filtered by category or by tag, they see the message "Not Found" appear on the page.
This article provides a workaround for this issue.
This issue can occur due to a variety of factors. As a workaround, the link to the content view can be re-generated by following these steps:
- Browse to the place where the content filter was initially set up.
- Click on the Contents tab.
- Set up the filters again, including any text that the content view should be filtered by.
- Copy the URL in the browser's address bar.
- Browse to the page or content item that has the invalid link.
- Edit the link that isn't working correctly.
- Replace the URL in that link with the URL that was copied from the address bar in Step 4.
- Save the change to the link.
If there are multiple links that are affected by this issue, please contact us to begin an investigation into the cause of this problem.