A user's account has been changed from being a contractor to being full-time, and this change was specified in the user sync file. However, the user's account/profile in Jive isn't getting updated with the new information in the file.
- The email address of the user account in Jive that needs to be updated.
- The username of that user's record in the sync file.
This issue may be caused by the user's account in Jive having a different username than the one specified in the sync file, but still having the same email address.
To check if this is causing the issue:
- Browse to Admin Console > People.
- Search for the user account of the user by their email address.
- Search the user sync file for that email address.
- Compare the username of the record in the file to the username of the user account in the admin console:
- If the usernames don't match, file a JIRA ticket to the JVPROFSVCS project with the issue details. Ask them to check if the add-on can be updated to match accounts by the email address field.
- If the usernames match, begin troubleshooting this issue further.