You have noticed one of the following issues after a Basic/Advanced User Sync Add-on file that you uploaded has been processed by the user sync task:
- New users are not having their user accounts created in Jive.
- Updates to existing user accounts are not being applied.
This issue may be caused by those user records in the file not having all the fields that are required to be processed by the user sync add-on.
- Check the new user records/the update records in the file to confirm that they have the following required information specified:
- An email address.
- A first name.
- A last name.
- Modify the records to ensure that they have all the required fields.
- Save the changes to the file, then upload it to the user sync SFTP server again.
- Browse to the Admin Console.
- Click on the People tab.
- Search for the user accounts that you expect to have been created/updated using the user search function.
- If the user accounts were created successfully, you will be able to find the users in the search results. The Created on column in the results will indicate when the account was created.
- To check if updates to a specific account were applied, click on the username/email address of the account in the search results, then review the profile information there to confirm that the updates have taken place.