We are sorry if you want to leave Jive. Please let Support know through a ticket if there is anything that can be done in order to make your Jive instance better suited to your needs, or if there is any issue you are facing.
If still you want to leave, this article explains the conditions at which this can happen.
When thinking about canceling (or not renewing) your contract, please keep in mind the following information:
- by default, the availability of your instance is guaranteed only until the end date of your contract - after this date, the instance will be suspended, unless any special condition is stated in your contract
- if you want to extend your contract, please contact your Account Manager or Customer Success Manager - if you do not know your point of contact, you can create a ticket in the Jive Support Portal
- if you want to suspend your instance earlier, create a ticket in the Jive Support Portal, clearly stating that you want your instance to be suspended before the end of the contract
- the procedure for the deletion of your instance is usually initiated 90 days after your instance has been suspended - after this period, there is no way to restore your instance
- a data dump may be provided to you on request at the end of your contract if there is a provision in your contract - please refer to the article Procedure for Jive Cloud Customers to Request a Data Dump