When users ask a Question in Jive and post replies to those questions, the original requester can "Mark correct" one of the answers.
Customers may want to get some reports on this activity and understand which users answer the most questions.
You can ask questions by using Create > Ask Question:
On Questions, you can use the button "Add Reply". On the existing replies, you can use the "Mark Correct" button:
Once "Marked correct" the reply will be displayed in a different way and will be shown as "Correct Answer":
This article applies if this is the type of information which you would like to get statistics on.
The core of the solution is fo filter by ACTIVITY_RESOLVED_MESSAGE in the Analytics Export.
- Go to the main menu: (Your Avatar)>Analytics Export:
- Adust the date range for the "Activity Time" if required. Add a filter by clicking the (blue plus sign) > Action:
- ACTIVITY_RESOLVED_MESSAGE in the field > (black plus sign) > Apply
- Click Preview:
- Download the export using the Download Content.CSV button.
- From the resulting CSV file, you can create the necessary statistics you need.