The Answered Questions widget allows your users to quickly see a list of questions that have been answered in a specific space or group in your community, or the entire community.
This article provides the procedure for setting up the Answered Questions widget.
Answered questions displayed in this widget are those that include a reply marked as a Correct Answer.
It is not recommended that you use widgets and Overview pages with widgets in your community. For more information, see Understanding Pages in Places.
To add an Answered Questions widget to the Overview page of your place:
- Navigate to a place.
- Navigate to Manage > Overview page.
- From the widgets list, select Content > Answered Questions.
- Drag the widget down into your layout area and drop it where required.
- Click the small triangle icon in the upper right corner of the widget to drop available menu, and select Edit this widget.
- In Custom title, enter the title for the widget.
You can use the default title (Answered Questions) or create your own, for example, Recently Answered.
- In Number of results, enter the number of answered questions to display in the widget.
- In Show Oldest Questions First, select the order in which you want the answered questions to be displayed.
- In Place, specify the place from which you want to pull the answered questions. Typically, the current place is used, but it could be any other place in the community as well, or the entire community (this would be your "root" space).
- Click Save Properties.
- When you are finished making changes to your place's layout, click Publish Layout.