This article will help you integrate external streams with tiles in the Activity page.
External stream integration can be carried out using tiles to display information in your place's Activity page.
External stream integrations display information from external systems, such as a Facebook stream. Note that a relevant add-on must be installed and configured in the community. For example, to receive information from a Facebook stream, the Facebook add-on must be installed in the community.
You need to be able to edit a place to integrate external streams into the Activity page.
You can integrate an external stream to a tile in a place's Activity page by following the steps listed below.
- In your place, click the Gear icon > Edit activity page to open the Activity page for editing.
- Click External File Storage.
- Select the external stream integration that you want to add.
- If necessary, configure the tile. The settings depend on the external stream you want to add.
- Click Save to save the page.
The tile will display information from the external stream.