In the Admin Console, you can create connections to one or more SharePoint site collections or SharePoint Web Applications, and then use Jive Storage Management to create storage integrations where you define permissions for how the connections are handled. If you connect at the SharePoint Web Application level, then you can connect to any site collections under the web application from any place in your Jive community.
Fastpath: Admin Console: System > Settings > Jive for SharePoint > Settings
- Configure a connection for each SharePoint site collection or web application that you want to use for creating Jive places.
- To connect a SharePoint site collection, or web application, and the current Jive community:
- Account Wizard: Complete account information using the SharePoint Setup wizard.
- Site Details Wizard: Complete details about user permissions SharePoint site using the SharePoint Setup wizard.
- Search Settings Wizard:
- Complete search settings using the SharePoint Setup wizard.
- Jive for SharePoint supports searching Jive from via the Jive API.
- Searching SharePoint from Jive, requires that you enable search, ensure that Jive can connect to your SharePoint search URL, and click your SharePoint site under Bridged Communities to see the results.