This article provides information regarding an issue which occurs when the Posted Date, under the Discussion title, is running out of the screen in Portrait display mode.
You can reproduce the issue by following the steps mentioned below:
- Create a discussion.
- View the discussion on a mobile browser in iPhone SE.
- The posted date of discussion content that displayed under Discussion title on Portrait mode, running out of the screen border (cuts off).
Product bug found on the Discussion content type's "Posted Date":
- "Portrait" display mode -- Bug found in Portrait Mode
- "Landscape" display mode: "Working as expected"
- Reproduction on Chrome Developer Tools:
This issue has been observed in iPhone SE.
The defect was initially reported under JVHOPST-8471 and later fixed in JVHOPST-14715, which was included in the Jive HOP 9.2 release.