Users might receive a request to provide a usage report. In this situation, the Magic Query will not provide the required information because the jive user database only stores a record for each user and updates that record with their last login date and time.
For this type of reports, it will require the user to obtain the information from the Data Export Service (DES).
- Jive Interactive Intranet
- Jive Core
- Log in as the admin user, and navigate to user drop-down > Add-Ons.
- Select Analytics Services
- Click on the settings icon under Actions and select View Client ID and Secret.
- Open Jive Data Export Service portal and enter the Client ID and Client Secret obtained in the previous step.
- Use this portal to get the usage report for AWS by applying the relevant filters.