When you insert a new image directly to the left of an image that is inside a table cell, the image that was already in the table cell is removed.
The specific steps to recreate the issue are as follows:
- Log in to your community using the Internet Explorer 11 browser.
- Navigate to the document.
- Edit the document.
- Place the cursor to the left of an image that is inside a table cell.
- Click Insert image and select an image from the local machine to be uploaded.
- Note that the image that was in the table cell has been replaced.
This article provides information about the fix for this issue.
A Jive Hosted or On-Premise community being accessed through the Internet Explorer 11 browser.
This issue was identified as a defect and has been resolved as of Jive version 9.4. As per Aurea/Jive policy, backports or hotfixes are not provided for older versions of Jive.
To resolve this issue, please upgrade your Jive instance to the latest version.