A particular user posts some content (for example, a document) to a space included in the Newsfeed for all users, and the email is not sent, even if other users work fine.
Checking the post, it is posted correctly, but the email never goes out. All other emails are sent successfully.
This is most likely caused by a duplicated account, to detect if you have duplicated accounts do the following:
- Navigate to Admin Console > People.
- Search for the Person with issues.
- Detect if there are duplicate accounts, like the following ones:
This overlapping of email addresses should not happen in theory, but it can be the result of different past settings (for example, changing the setting of "Use email as username").
The same issue can happen also because of duplicate LDAP users. Check the article about Some Email Notifications are Being Received but Others are not.
- Delete the unused extra account detected with the diagnosis steps (if the operation is performed by Support, it requires approval from the customer).
- If this does not solve the issue, please open a ticket into the Jive Support Portal.