When trying to connect or login to your community using Jive Daily or Jive Daily Hosted, the following error message appears: "Jive Daily has not yet been set up for your organization. Please contact your administrator".
This article provides steps that can be followed to solve or expedite the resolution of this issue.
Please follow the steps listed below based on your instance type:
Jive Cloud or Hosted
Please follow these steps:
- Click on your user avatar.
- Click on Add-Ons.
- Check to see if the Jive Daily add-on appears in the installed add-ons list:
- If it isn't listed there, follow the steps in enabling Jive Daily.
- If the add-on is listed there, follow these steps:
- Click on the Settings button for the add-on.
- Click on Advanced Settings.
- Click on the checkbox "Allow this add-on to obtain an access token using authenticated session".
- Click on the Save Settings button.
- Click on the Save and Activate button.
- Check to see if you can connect to your community through Jive Daily.
- If the same error message appears, check with your IT team to identify if there are special requirements needed to connect to your community using Jive Daily. For example, Jive Daily users may need to connect to your organization's Virtual Private Networking (VPN) connection before they can access your community using the app.
- If you encounter any errors while installing the add-on, or if there are no special requirements needed to connect to your community, please contact us.
Support agents: If you find any error messages in the logs that you believe are related to the Jive Daily add-on itself, file a JIRA ticket to the JVCLD project.
If this issue started occurring after an upgrade
- Please follow these steps in order to install the Jive Daily add-on manually.
- If you're still encountering this issue, please try re-installing the Jive Daily app on the device you are testing from.
- If the above steps don't resolve the issue, please contact us with the details of any error messages that appear and the web server SBS log files (located at /usr/local/jive/var/logs) attached.
If this issue started occurring suddenly
Please confirm with your IT team that the certificate chain used by your community can be verified up to a trusted source. This can be checked by accessing your community through the Firefox browser or by using the OpenSSL tool to test the SSL connectivity.
If the issue persists after confirming that the certificate is valid, please contact us with the SBS logs files (located at /usr/local/jive/var/logs) from the web servers attached.