When a document is created and 10 comments on that entity are made, the Activities API function does not return all the events (it should return 1 event for document creation and 10 events for comments).
- Log in to Jive.
- Create a space, and take note of the space ID (needed for the API call).
- Create a document.
- Add 9 comments to the document.
- Run the following API call:
https://your.jive.url.com/api/core/v3/places/1013/activitiesThis API call returns 10 events:
- 9 for comments with: verb=jive:commented and
- 1 for document creation with: verb=jive:created
- Add another comment to the document.
- Run the API call from step 5 again:
- Actual Result: The API call returns only 10 elements, all of them corresponding to the comments with verb=jive:commented.
- Expected Result: The API call returns 11 elements, which 10 of them are comments with verb=jive:commented and 1 event for the document creation with verb=jive:created .
- This is a known defect: JVHOP-14.
- There is a parent-child relationship between a document and its comment and the activities returned by the EAE service limit the sub-activity (i.e. the activity from the child) to 10 and the value is hardcoded.
The defect is fixed in Jive version 9.0.5.