Users aren't able to access some blog posts (or other content types like Documents and Videos). When they try to view the blog posts, they receive one of the following error messages:
- An unexpected error has occurred
- Not found. The item does not exist. It may have been deleted
Relevant symptoms are:
- The customer's instance may recently have been upgraded to a new version of Jive Cloud.
- Multiple random posts might not be accessible.
- Affects multiple users, including admin and non-admin users.
This article provides more information about this issue.
This issue is known to affect instances that were recently upgraded to one of the below versions: