You would like to set up a redirect for a path in your community to an external URL. For example, you would like to set up a redirect from test.jivesoftware.com/sso to test.site. This may be for the purposes of setting up deep-linking for your Jive Single Sign-on (SSO) integration.
This article provides more information on this topic and provides steps that can be used to set up a redirection to an external URL.
Jive Cloud or Hosted.
It's possible to set up a redirect from a path in your community to an external URL. However, URL redirection in Jive requires users to be signed-in to your instance first. As such, it is not possible to set up an external URL for the purpose of enabling deep-linking for your SSO integration with Jive.
To set up an external URL redirect, please follow these steps.
- Log in to the Admin Console.
- Click on the System tab.
- Click on the Setting in the left-side menu.
- Click on Redirection Rules.
- In the Input URL textbox, type/paste in the Internal URL that you would like to set up a redirect for.
- In the Output URL textbox, paste in /external-link.jspa?url= then type/paste in the external URL after the = sign.
- Click on the Save button.