@mentions hyperlinks or URLs are removed after copying and pasting it from the RTE (Rich Text Editor).
This article provides a solution to the issue.
The following details provide the environment and steps to replicate the issue:
Jive - Hosted version 9.0.5
- Log in as a standard user.
- Click Create and choose Document.
- Enter the title and description.
- In the RTE pane, mention people/place/content using the @ sign.
- Copy and paste the mentioned details on the same or different document.
This has been identified as a defect and has been fixed in the Jive release version 9.0.6. Affected users are suggested to upgrade to this version.
The hyperlink on the mentioned detail should now be retained when performing the copy-paste function in RTE.