The user is facing the following issues in their production environment:
- The issue is that the video is intermittently not playing.
- Other unexpected behaviors including the occurrence of the white screen.
- No video play button is available at times.
- The following error occurs: An Unexpected format error.
This KB article will provide the user with a workaround for this issue.
This section will provide resolution about the Jira ticket ID raised corresponding to this issue and the environment in which this issue was observed.
JIVE HOP 9.0.1
- The current setting of
2which causes a
403 errorwhen multiple videos on the same page are loaded/viewed.
- The workaround involves setting the value of the above-mentioned parameter as:
video.max.token.plays = 5
- This issue has been resolved in 188.8.131.52