- In some occasions, the end users might encounter problems downloading files from the box. This is usually resolved by removing the following system property:
- This requires the customer to then go to the Box add-on settings, click on Configure Now and re-enter the Box admin account credentials.
- In some cases, this last step can fail because of the property
externalStorage.box.boxOAuthBaseURLis set to
https://api.box.com/oauth2/which causes an extra slash to be added to
- This in turn results in a Unexpected error has occurred page to show up on the jive side, being unable to reconfigure the box add-on.
- Jive Hosted Version 9.0.1, 9.0.2, 9.0.3, 9.0.4, 9.0.5
The workaround is shared below:
- Login to Jive as Admin.
- Go to Add-Ons.
- Select Setting for Box Add-On.
- Click on Configure Now.
- Enter the Box user credentials and select Authorize.
- Before clicking Grant Access to Box, go to Admin Console > System > Management > System Properties and change the following system property to look like this:
externalStorage.box.boxOAuthBaseURL = https://api.box.com/oauth2
- Click on Grant Access to Box.
- Test that it all works.
Note: This is fixed in version 9.0.6 of Jive.