A Cloud Prospect wants to register to a Cloud Public Shared Preview site to get a flavor of how a Cloud instance looks like and feels in terms of its functionality and as a platform in general. This article provides the process of creating the customer account in a public cloud shared preview site.
- A customer must be a Jive Customer.
- A customer needs to have a registered account in AureaWorks.
The Customer needs to visit the Preview Jive Jiveon and self-register using the following steps:
- Enter the Email Id in the section "Don't have an account?"
- An Admin for the site will do a quick validation check and either Accept/Reject the registration request from within the site's notification section.
- Ideally, the customers should be able to create their own accounts once they validate their e-mail address.