A hero image is typically placed front and center on a Jive homepage. Given that it's the first visual a user encounters, it often highlights the most important or timely content in the community (or perhaps a Space).
The Hero Tile has one job: connect visitors to top content. So, we sweat the details on this one. First, the Hero Tile can display up to three linked images or "calls to action" in a wide column. Alternatively, you can choose actionable links paired with icons. This tile also shows really well in a narrow column and on mobile.
A published Hero Tile can look quite simple. But it's sophisticated in the sense that you can use the config panel to choose from a number of layouts and looks. For example, choose one beautiful image with a button or intro text with action links or an image with buttons side by side with action links.
- Select layout from three options.
- Combine imagery, text, buttons, and links.
- Reorder and edit action links.
- Modify top and bottom margins for a perfect fit with different themes.
- Adaptable color palate makes it easy to specify colors for CTAs and text so your hero image blends into your community design.
- Supports custom fonts from Google Fonts or your self-hosted fonts.
- Fully responsive layout expands or contracts within a wide or narrow column and in mobile wherever it is placed.
As with every tile, it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. Thus, this can be purchased, downloaded, and tested in the tile in your Jive community. If not satisfied, you can also delete it in your Jive community within 30 days to receive a refund of your money.
Shop Tile: Hero Tile – Tiles by Social Edge